Strawberries are a good source of fiber and are high in vitamin C and folate
- Studies show strawberries contain antioxidants that help protect the body from disease, such as cancer, heart disease, mental decline and diabetes.
- Strawberries are also an excellent source of folic acid, which can help prevent birth defects.
- The vitamin C in strawberries can help shield your heart from cardiovascular disease.
- Strawberries can help turn back the clock with the age-defying power of folate.
- Ensure that strawberries are shiny, firm and bright red. Caps should be fresh, green and intact.